Health & Safety Manual
- Health &Safety Manual Contents
Select the link above to see the Safety Manual contents page.
Health & Safety Policy
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 states:
It shall be the duty of every employer to prepare, and as often as may be appropriate revise, a written statement of his general policy with respect to the health and safety at work of his employees and the organisation, and arrangements for the time being in force for carrying out that safety policy, and to bring the statement and any revision of it to the notice of all his employees.
The Health and Safety Executive in the UK expects any business employing more than 5 people to have a Health and Safety Policy and operate appropriate health and safety systems. This is also a requirement in other countries including Australia, the USA and Canada where each country will have specific safety and policy guidelines and requirements for Safety Policys and Statements.
If you have been asked to provide a copy of your Health and Safety Policy or you have now employed 5 or more people, then you need a Company Health and Safety Policy and Policy Statement that is suited to your company and its activities.
How can we help?
We have compiled a Health and Safety Policy Template Pack that contains a 47 page Health and Safety Policy that can be very easily edited and updated in MS Word, as well as useful documents and templates. You simply add the names of your responsible persons and communicate your Health and Safety Policy to your employees . Our Health and Safety Policy Pack covers the main requirements under the Occupational Health and Safety and current Health and Safety Legislation. Our Health and Safety Policy Pack is perfectly suited to all companies including all Office based companies, Building, Electrical, Civil Engineering, Property Maintenance, Cleaning and more. Once you have purchased our Policy you could complete the required sections and be fully compliant within in less than an hour!.
We have also compiled an extensive Health & Safety Management Manual that contains over 200 pages and this manual is available in various versions, generic and UK versions. Our UK version contains references to current legislation and is suitable for new and existing companies. Our manual contains (click here for contents) a large amount of useful templates that you can adapt to suit your needs and this Safety Manual and our Health and Safety policies packs are delivered by email in Microsoft Word Format.
Buy Our Health and Safety Policy or Manual Pack Online With Immediate Download
The contents of our current Health and Safety Policy pack are listed below.
- Company Policy Statement
- Management Responsibilities
- Employee Responsibilities
- Health & Safety Advisor/Work place advisor
- Health & Safety Representative
- Implementation of Policy
- Consultation with employees
- Risk Assessments
- Accidents and Near Miss reporting ( RIDDOR)
- Health Surveillance
- Emergency Procedures- Fire & Evacuation
- Safe Plant & Equipment
- Safe Handling and use of substances ( COSHH)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Display Screen Equipment
- Electrical Equipment and Portable appliance testing (PAT)
- Driving at Work
- Lone Workers
- Information Training & Supervision
- Health & Safety Training Matrix
- Office Safety- Checklists
- Waste Management
- Manual Handling
- Working at Height
- PUWER (Provision of work equipment regulations)
- Example Completed Method Statement
- Example Completed Risk Assessment
- Example Completed COSHH Assessment
- Other Documents included:
- Risk Identification Checklist
- Fire Fighting Equipment Checklist
- Visitors Book
- Hazard Report Form
- Employee Competence, Licensing and Training Record.
- PPE and COSHH Graphical symbols
- Machinery Safety Instructions checklist
- Method Statement Register
- Risk Assessment Register
- COSHH Assessment Register
- Vehicle Inspection Checklist
- Risk Phrase Numbers and Meanings for CHIP (COSHH)
- Safety Phrase Numbers and Meanings for CHIP (COSHH)
- PPE Register (Personal Protective Equipment)